Senin, 23 Maret 2015
Azhar El-Marosy 12.34REF: WVLF/RG/717/315/LFA
I Am Barr. Wilson Volla Esq. A Spanish Lawyer. Firstly I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. A deceased client of mine that shares the same surname with you, died as a result of a heart-related condition on March 12TH, 2006, leaving behind a deposit valued of ($10.8 million us dollars). His heart condition was due to the death of all members of his family during the Hurricane Katrina catastrophe, which occurred on August 29TH, 2005, during there August holiday. He is expatriate engineer who worked in Espaсa for Twenty years.
My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or returned to the Government as unclaimed funds by a bank in Espaсa where this fund valued ($10.800.000.00)Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand Us Dollars, deposited by my client here in Espaсa. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin to my client or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far, all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to him has proved abortive. And the bank can not release the fund unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the deceased, as indicated in the banking guidelines. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present your information to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you share the same surname, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's next of Kin, I shall provide. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction.
I wish to point out that 20% of this money to be shared among charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via Tel: +34 603 157 425, Fax: +34 911 820 282. Or E-mail: email@example.com .Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction properly. The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology, or if on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations.
Barr. Wilson Volla Esq.
Tel: +34 603 157 425
Fax: +34 911 820 282